Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Subscribe to my new multi-blog page

Hey folks! Some of you may or may not know that I decided to quit my job and move abroad to Italy to make wine and travel. I've been feverishly working on getting my new site worked out so I can share the adventures with you. I finally have most of my logistics figured out: www.sandytlam.com. My food blog will maintain critiques, and homemade creations. The new additions are as follows: - Hiking (archive of my adventures) - Music (concert photography) - Portraits (engagements/children/etc) - Travel (for folks back home wanting to keep up on my latest adventure) The latest feature you might be interested in is being able to subscribe to the blog so you can follow along without having to seek out my site! You can even choose which categories you want updates for. It won't send you a notification every time I post something because sometimes I can write multiple entries a day or in a week. I'll send you a personal note letting you know whats up maybe once a week or so depending on what news I have to share. Feel free to subscribe using this link http://sandytlam.com/about-me/ (button is on the right side of the page) and share with your friends! I hope you enjoy the new page, and let me know what you think! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment